1.21.2010

Fog

     Just a very short post. The last several nights we have had lots of fog, visibility sometimes being only 1/8 mile!
But it can be so beautiful. In walking my dog before turning in for the night, the thick fog feels like it's wrapping you in a cloak.The tiny droplets of moisture touch the skin, but not like rain, more like a mist. For me, it is a beautiful time for a walk. And very quiet. If I don't have to be driving, I love to sit or walk and watch the fog and how it changes - here thick, there very light, another place as if in motion. I would have liked to get a photo from inside my house looking out the french doors to the back yard so "alive" with the fog. Alas, my camera is simply not up to such a shot. So I will just have to wait for the next time to enjoy that view.